Let's become Social Media Manager's
best friend. Together.
At Loomly, we want to make the job — and the life — of social media managers a little bit easier. We are building a great team to keep pushing the envelope, every day.
What do you do?
Loomly is a simple social media calendar tool. Our application helps social media managers create, manage and approve editorial content for their online communities. This is just the beginning, the first building block of a bigger project. A much bigger project!
Where will I work?
We are a US company, based in Los Angeles, California and we are building a distributed team. So, you can work with us from any location in the world, as long as you have the administrative right to do so and access to an internet connection. Working nomads are welcome, too.
Who are you looking for?
The single most important thing to keep in mind is that we are building a team, to bring our vision to life, around core values:
We are in this for the long haul, and we are looking for talents who share our ambition of creating a sustainable company.
There is nothing we admire more than people who own their projects, take responsibility for their mistakes and appear consistently reliable.
We are a startup and our main focus is on social media: few work environments require more adaptability and flexibility than this one.
If you are the kind of person who shows up and "ships" work day in, day out, then you may very well be a great fit for our team.
Poking around and learning new things is part of your job description. No matter what your position or your level of expertise is.
Last but not least, maintaining a pleasant work atmosphere for the entire team is "numero uno" on our priority list: warning, this is a douchebaggery-free area.
Why should I join your team?
We are a fully distributed team and you can work from wherever you like. We don't even have an office at the present time. When we have one, count on us to make it neat.
When your coworkers have different backgrounds, they can teach you different perspectives. Both at work and outside of work. That's what you get here at Loomly.
WORK / LIFE BALANCE
The quality of the work you deliver matters way more than the number of hours you put in. So you can enjoy a flexible schedule and spend your free time when you need it most.
Being part of a young and small company has its perks: there is room for initiative, plus what you do really has an impact on the product, the customers and the bottom line.
Getting the right tools for the job makes a huge difference. Hardware, software, services: as long as we can afford it, we pay for it. You just need to choose it.
COMPENSATION WITH BENEFITS
For every position at the company, we offer a salary within the Top 10% of the industry, for your skills and level of experience, based on your own location market standards.
We pay for 75% of your health, dental and vision insurance, based on our current corporate plan. You pay the remaining 25% of the premium.
Loomly sponsors a 401K retirement plan for all employees and matches 100% dollar-for-dollar up to 5% of your salary contribution to the plan.
If we told you, it would not be a surprise anymore. All you need to know is that we will take good care of you. Come see for yourself.
When can I apply?
Unfortunately, we do not have any formal job opening at the moment.
We will announce every new opportunity on our social media blog: subscribe to our newsletter to make sure you don't miss "the one".
HOWEVER, if you firmly believe we should work together, feel free to click on the big white button below and shoot us an email about your motivation right now! Who knows?