Customer Success Manager
Your responsibilitiesWe’re looking for a Customer Success Manager to help users and customers resolve their questions through all channels (including phone, email, chat & social networks), provide advanced training & support to enterprise customers and contribute to company-wide customer development effort by reporting feedback in a structured way as a mean of continuously improving product/market fit.
- 3+ years experience in customer service, preferably for an Internet-based company, preferably a SAAS platform, with a focus on problem resolution and user satisfaction maximization.
- Track record of managing customer service requests over multiple channels, in a timely fashion, with a high level of courtesy and empathy.
- Native or bilingual proficiency in English (writing & speaking). Professional working proficiency in French, Spanish, Portuguese, Italian, German or Dutch (writing only) highly appreciated but not required.
- Experience collaborating with multiple disciplines including product, engineering, customer service & marketing and ability to structure thoughts clearly & succinctly in written form for consumption in an asynchronous workplace environment.
- Background or professional interest in social media management & content creation.
- BA/BS in Business, Marketing, Economics, Psychology or Sociology. Advanced degrees preferred but not required.
- Bonus: experience designing support material and training people in professional context.