Customer Success Manager, Europe
Loomly is the Brand Success Platform that empowers marketing teams to streamline collaboration. In other words, Loomly help marketers produce, stage, review, approve and publish content — as well as engage with their audience and measure their success. We are very customer-driven and strive to bring simplicity, efficiency and stellar support to our clients.
Loomly is trusted by 9K+ teams around the world and consistently growing revenue at a 100%+ yearly rate. We're looking for a Customer Success Manager, Europe to join us on this journey.
How we work
We are a small, fully remote company. We value efficiency and effectiveness, leveraging autonomy, paying close attention to details and avoiding unnecessary bureaucracy. Our domain and growth trajectory require us to be flexible and adaptable. We take ownership of our work and truly appreciate valuable feedback.
We're driven and self-motivated to succeed. We value rest and time-off — we're not into 50-hour workweek grinds. We're in it for the long-haul and we're building the sustainable company that we all want to work for.
About the role
Loomly is looking for a Customer Satisfaction Manager, Europe based in France to assist our European users and customers.
What you'll work on
- Resolve questions from European users & customers through all channels (including phone, email, chat & social networks)
- Provide advanced training & support to enterprise customers
- Contribute to company-wide customer development effort by reporting feedback in a structured way as a mean of continuously improving product/market fit
- 3+ years of experience in customer service, preferably for an Internet-based company, with a focus on problem resolution and user satisfaction maximization
- Track record of managing customer service requests over multiple channels, in a timely fashion, with a high level of courtesy and empathy
- Native or bilingual proficiency in English (writing & speaking)
- Experience collaborating with multiple disciplines including product, engineering, customer service & marketing and ability to structure thoughts clearly & succinctly in written form for consumption in an asynchronous workplace environment
- Professional working proficiency in French, Spanish, Portuguese, Italian, German or Dutch
- Background or professional interest in social media management & content creation
- Experience designing support material and training people in professional context
Benefits and Perks
- Annual salary range: 30K€ - 45K€
- Remote friendly environment
- Quarterly company get-togethers