Customer Success Specialist (US)
Loomly is an easy-to-use social media management platform that helps brands, agencies, and individuals reach new audiences and build their brand online. With Loomly, you can craft, optimize, schedule and analyze content across all your social channels from a single collaborative platform.
Since Loomly’s inception in 2015, we’ve seen rapid growth through a customer-first mentality, agile problem solving, and by leading with honesty, kindness, and transparency at every touchpoint. Loomly has become one of the leading social media management platforms in the world, and is currently the #1 highest ranked social media management software on G2.
Loomly is part of Traject, an innovative, fast-growing collective of marketing technology software companies designed to help marketers, digital agencies, and brands manage and grow their businesses. Traject’s mission is to democratize marketing so all companies can tell their stories, get discovered, and find new customers online.
Traject operates through 8 brands (Grade.Us, GatherUp, Sendible, PLANOLY, Traject Data, AuthorityLabs, Cyfe, and Loomly). We have over 170 employees and are headquartered in Seattle, Washington, with offices in Austin, Texas, and London, UK. We are backed by Alpine Investors, a people-first private equity firm.
How we Work
We are a small, fully remote team. We value our efficiency and effectiveness, leveraging autonomy and paying close attention to details. Our domain requires us to be flexible and adaptable. We take ownership of our work and truly appreciate valuable feedback. We're driven and self-motivated to succeed. We value rest and time-off — we're not into 50-hour workweek grinds.
About the Role
We’re looking for a Customer Success Specialist to help users and customers resolve their questions through all channels (including phone, email & chat), hold webinars and contribute to company-wide customer development effort by reporting feedback in a structured way as a means of continuously improving product/market fit.
- Based in the U.S.
- Native or bilingual proficiency in English (writing & speaking).
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Track record of managing customer service requests over multiple channels, in a timely fashion, with a high level of courtesy and empathy.
- Track record of efficiency, integrity, follow-through on commitment, attention to detail, persistence & proactivity.
- Experience collaborating with multiple disciplines including product, engineering, customer service & marketing and ability to structure thoughts clearly & succinctly in written form for consumption in an asynchronous workplace environment.
- Demonstrate an ability to remain calm under pressure, adaptability, and high standards, as well as openness to criticism and listening & communication skills.
- 3+ years’ experience in customer service, preferably for an Internet-based company, preferably a SAAS platform, with a focus on problem resolution and user satisfaction maximization.
- BA/BS in Business, Marketing, Economics, Psychology or Sociology.
- Professional working proficiency in French or Spanish highly appreciated but not required.
- Experience designing support material and training people in a professional context.
Benefits & Perks
- Remote-first environment
- Competitive salary
- Discretionary PTO
- Health, vision and dental: group plan covering 100% of health insurance premiums for employees and dependents
- 401(k): company match