Machine Learning Engineer
Starting January 2019
Your responsibilitiesWe’re looking for a Machine Learning Engineer to work directly with our CEO and lead all data-related efforts at Loomly. This will include designing, implementing and scaling a patent pending machine learning engine from scratch, and providing data-driven, business insights to both the marketing and the engineering team.
- 4+ years experience of software engineering with a high-level programming language, preferably Python, and proficiency in SQL.
- Strong machine learning background, including supervised and unsupervised algorithms design.
- 2+ years experience of quantitative analysis, preferably for an Internet-based company, inclusive of a solid understanding of statistical concepts such as multivariate analysis, type I / type II errors, effect sizes, linear & logistic regression and survival analysis.
- Experience collaborating with multiple disciplines including product, engineering, customer service & marketing and ability to structure thoughts clearly & succinctly in written form for consumption in an asynchronous workplace environment.
- BA/BS in Math, Statistics, Economics, Business, Computer Science, or other quantitative field. Advanced degrees preferred but not required.
- Bonus: experience with Amazon AI & Scikit Learn.