Senior Product Manager
Traject is an innovative, fast-growing collective of marketing technology software companies designed to help marketers, digital agencies, and brands manage and grow their businesses. Our mission is to democratize marketing so all companies can tell their stories, get discovered, and find new customers online.
Since our inception in early 2018, we have made 11 acquisitions across social media, review management, SEO, and data/dashboarding software. Our strategy is to buy deep-functionality, best-in-class software tools and collaborate across brands to bring the most value to our customers. In the complex and crowded martech environment, Traject stands out as the brand that digital agencies and marketers can trust.
Our company works as one organization with individuals and teams focused on each of the brands. This structure of shared resources, talent, and expertise allows us to accelerate growth across our organization. We are building an ‘ecosystem’ to become greater than the sum of our parts. Traject operates through 8 brands (Grade.Us, GatherUp, Sendible, PLANOLY, Traject Data, AuthorityLabs, Cyfe, and Loomly). We have over 170 employees and are headquartered in Seattle, Washington, with offices in Austin, Texas and London, UK. We are backed by Alpine Investors, a People-First private equity firm.
Loomly is the Brand Success Platform that empowers marketing teams to streamline collaboration. Think GitHub, for marketing teams: Loomly help marketers produce, stage, review, approve and publish content — as well as engage with their audience and measure their success. We are very customer-driven and strive to bring simplicity, efficiency and stellar support to our clients.
Loomly is trusted by 14K+ teams around the world and consistently growing revenue at a 100%+ yearly rate. We're looking for a Product Manager to join us on this journey.
How we work
We are a small, fully remote team. We value our efficiency and effectiveness, leveraging autonomy and paying close attention to details. Our domain requires us to be flexible and adaptable. We take ownership of our work and truly appreciate valuable feedback. We're driven and self-motivated to succeed. We value rest and time-off — we're not into 50-hour workweek grinds.
About the role
As Loomly’s Senior Product Manager, you will be focused in the Social Media Management area of our business (we call it the ‘Social Pod’). You will be responsible for owning the product roadmap, design, and execution in partnership with the engineering and customer success teams.
This role is an essential addition to our team and will have leadership responsibilities. You will need to combine deep knowledge of the product and industry with a clear understanding of customer needs and wants to articulate a compelling vision, and strategy. You will also need to get into the weeds as a project manager and transition product ownership, design, and knowledge from the Loomly founders while collaborating with the rest of the team to keep customers happy and the bug backlog small.
What you'll work on
You will manage the Loomly product and also help to create the Social Pod strategy in partnership with other department leaders and key stakeholders. The ideal candidate is highly collaborative, extremely detail oriented, has great communication skills, cares deeply about customer experience, and is eager to embrace the challenge and opportunity that exists during this period of explosive growth at Loomly and Traject.
Own the product roadmap
- Own the cross-functional coordination of our product strategy and development with Development, Customer Success, Marketing, and Leadership.
- Manage the product roadmap and drive ideation, prioritization, design, testing, development process for the launch of new features.
- Understand resource and time limitations, breaking projects into achievable milestones and clearly articulating tradeoffs and getting buy-in from cross-functional teams.
- Set clear goals and track results to determine success of feature releases within Loomly’s CI/CD approach.
Market & customer research
- Research industry, customer, and competitor trends to inform future development.
- Become a thought leader on the future of our markets.
- Collect user insights and clearly understand their wants and needs to steer product decisions.
- Use Intercom, Mixpanel, and other tools to collect data and better understand customer requests.
- Connect with customers regularly to understand their pain points and goals and create a strong customer feedback loop.
Team collaboration & strong leadership
- Work cross-functionally to build an amazing product.
- Remove information silos and facilitate cross functional collaboration.
- Communicate product vision, requirements, and constraints for product initiatives and releases to senior management and various stakeholders.
- Transition product ownership from founders and drive product strategy moving forward.
- Collaborate across departments and brands, representing product and Loomly’s vision in meetings and projects.
- Work closely with Sendible and Reviews (GatherUp, Grade.us) product managers to execute on the Traject ecosystem vision and test product integrations.
Desired Skill and Experience
- Proven results, ideally in a high-growth SaaS environment or social media company
- 3+ years of product management experience
- Established successful product development processes
- Experience with agile development practices
- Strong customer interviewing, customer development, and need finding experience
- Product ownership and vision experience, not just feature execution
- 4-year degree preferred
- Strong alignment with the Traject values: One Team, Above and Beyond, Hustle, Challenger, Growth Mindset, and Inclusive
- Strong alignment with Loomly’s values: Loyalty, Accountability, Agility, Passion, Curiosity, and Respect
- Emotional Intelligence and Leadership: Be a leader and collaborator that people respect and are excited to follow and learn from
- Strong collaborator and consensus builder with a low ego
- Analytical: Finds meaning and action in numbers, and is a data-driven decision-maker
- Resourceful: Figures out how to achieve results creatively with finite resources
- Excellent communicator: Written and oral
- Stellar time management and organizational skills
- Detail oriented: Think strategically, but willing to get into the weeds and fix issues
- Flexible: Willing to recognize when something needs to change and the original plan isn’t working
- Impeccable integrity and ethical standards. Self-aware, accepting, honest, open, and respectful of others
- Location: Flexible (this can be a remote position)
- Compensation: Competitive
- Other Benefits: 401k matching, medical, dental and vision healthcare coverage, FSA, competitive PTO, sick days, and holidays
How to apply
Please apply here