Senior Support Engineer
Loomly is an easy-to-use social media management platform that helps brands, agencies, and individuals reach new audiences and build their brand online. With Loomly, you can craft, optimize, schedule and analyze content across all your social channels from a single collaborative platform.
Since Loomly’s inception in 2015, we’ve seen rapid growth through a customer-first mentality, agile problem solving, and by leading with honesty, kindness, and transparency at every touchpoint. Loomly has become one of the leading social media management platforms in the world, and is currently the #1 highest ranked social media management software on G2.
How we Work
We are a small, fully remote team. We value our efficiency and effectiveness, leveraging autonomy and paying close attention to details. Our domain requires us to be flexible and adaptable. We take ownership of our work and truly appreciate valuable feedback. We're driven and self-motivated to succeed. We value rest and time-off — we're not into 50-hour workweek grinds.
About the Role
Loomly is seeking a talented Senior Support Engineer. As the first Support Engineer, this role will have a significant impact on how we operate as an engineering team, including, but not limited to, how we debug customer issues, manage important API changes, plan projects.
As a Senior Support Engineer, you’ll work closely with cross-functional teams and be a go-to source for technical questions and information.
What you'll work on
- Collaborate with Engineering, Customer Success, and Product to shape and investigate projects from a technical perspective.
- Investigate and debug technical customer issues. You'll work with third-party support to resolve when necessary.
- Write documentation to help both the Engineering and Customer Success teams.
- Review and investigate API changes.
- Build Proofs of Concept and evaluate technical solutions.
- Ample overlap with U.S. based timezones.
- Ability to program and understand code. Knowledge of the Ruby programming language is not strictly necessary, but it is what we use primarly.
- Driven to structure thoughts clearly & succinctly in written form for consumption in an asynchronous environment.
- Interest in working with and assisting both customers and internal team members with technical issues.
- Familiarity with social media providers and their APIs.
- Experience reading logs to debug issues.
- Experience working in a backend, frontend, or full-stack engineering role.
Benefits & Perks
- Remote-first environment
- Competitive salary
- Discretionary PTO
- Health, vision and dental: group plan covering 100% of health insurance premiums for employees and dependents
- 401(k): company match