No. More. Spreadsheets.
Now, with Loomly, you can manage all content from one platform.
Plus, you get notified every time someone in your team updates
or comments on a piece of content, with email, push, Slack, and Microsoft Teams notifications.
- List View & Calendar View
- All Calendars
- Post Overview
- Notifications (email, push, Slack, Microsoft Teams)
Never run out of inspiration
Loomly gives you post ideas, based on trending topics, RSS feeds,
date related events and social media best practices.
- RSS Feeds
- Twitter Trends
- Events, holidays & date-related celebrations
- Social media best practices
- Custom Post Ideas
Manage all your assets in one place
Loomly helps you store, organize and use your assets in a central, intuitive Library.
- Photos, videos, notes, links & post templates
- Video slideshows from multiple photos
- Asset View
Craft posts like experts
Loomly guides you step by step to create outstanding posts.
- Post Ideas, subject, labels & optimization tips
- Loomly Media Studio, Hashtag Manager, UTM parameters generator
- Unsplash & Giphy integrations
- Post preview
Know exactly what you are publishing
Loomly automatically generates post previews, for you and your team, before you hit publish.
- Photos, videos, multiple images, links, simple statuses, stories & reels.
Make sure everyone on your team is onboard
Loomly offers a collaborative review & approval workflow, with end-to-end post history.
- Post mockups
- Approval workflow
- Commenting system
- Version logs
Plan your content ahead of time: just set it and forget it, and Loomly will automatically publish it for you.
- Automated publishing for Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Pinterest, LinkedIn, YouTube, Google Business Profile & TikTok
- Manual publishing (powered by reminders) for Snapchat & Custom Channels
Talk to your actual target audience
Reach the people that matter to your brand, with:
- Facebook & LinkedIn Audience Targeting (organic posts)
- Post Sponsoring (boosted posts)
Interact with your audience
Interactions is a powerfully simple community management system that
allows you to respond to the messages, comments & reactions of your followers on:
Measure your success
Loomly’s Analytics allows you to measure in real time your posts’
performances once they have been published. You can then identify
at a glance which topics and content types your audience is most
interested in, and loop this information back into your planning process.
- Account, post & URL metrics
- Data filtering & period comparison
- Analytics for all posts (not only those published via Loomly)